- Experience developing full scale, responsive websites -including eCommerce sites (Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS/SASS, for writing DRY, reusable styles & components.
- Experience using package managers and task runners like NPM, Yarn, and/or Gulp.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding PHP & MySQL.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to navigate several areas of focus, learn quickly, and work independently as well as collaboratively.