Are you creative, analytical, organized and excited for an opportunity to join a fast-growing digital agency? Full Speed Advertising is looking for a social media maven ready to research, plan, buy and maintain all aspects of clients’ paid social media campaigns. We are located in Seattle and would prefer to hire locally.
What You Will Do
– Strategize, execute, and manage Social ad campaigns from conception to execution.
– Run both prospecting and retargeting campaigns that successfully push potential customers down the purchase funnel.
– Manage day-to-day performance across all campaigns including hands-on management of paid social search campaigns.
– Own the skills necessary to identify appropriate social media outlets to engage and maintain vendor relationships while representing the agency positively, professionally and fairly.
– Develop creative and strategic social media recommendations, working with the lead media strategist on an account to integrate paid social into the overall media plan in consideration of budget constraints, timing, and campaign goals.
– Work with creative and production professionals to ensure final creative assets align with best practices for social media platforms and brand guidelines.
– Stay abreast of industry news and developing point of views to communicate relevant updates to the clients.
What You Will Need
– 2+ years leading paid Facebook advertising campaigns for a leading brand or agency with ad spend under management of at least $10k+/month.
– Self-starter mentality.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and other native ad platforms.
– Experience and a passion for managing a number of internal and external stakeholders to execute on dynamic marketing challenges.
– Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel (plus if you’re a dashboard wizard!)
– Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
– Four-year degree. Preference to Business and Economics.