Club & Court
Club & Court came to FSA in 2020 right before officially launching their e-commerce site. Starting from ground zero, C&C needed help building up their brand voice and online reputation, successfully reaching their audience, and advertising across multiple platforms. Since working together, FSA has helped Club & Court increase their ad revenue by 522% and increase their Clickthrough Rate by 313%.
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
About the Brand
As friends and teammates, founders Lara and Kristin share a love of tennis – both the sport and the attire of 70s and 80s tennis icons. They often wondered why it was difficult to find current tennis dresses that were sporty and classic – and better yet, could be worn on and off the court. After seasons of musing about starting their own line of ladies’ tennis apparel that was both attractive and functional – and captured the spirit and style of old-school tennis – Club & Court was born.
Increase e-Commerce Sales
Full Speed Advertising was able to achieve these massive improvements through various strategic approaches to new creative, ad set restructuring, and audience refinement.
How We Did It
- Aggregated post-engagement across ad sets
- Transitioned to relatable lifestyle imagery over product standalones
- Added videos and gifs to increase engagement and to stop the scroll
- Incorporated story-telling ad copy to enhance brand awareness and likes
- Made strong and unique Call-to-Actions in each phase of the funnel
- Utilized automation tools to detect ad fatigue
Through a structured approach to building and testing lookalike and interest audiences, our team scaled prospecting campaign revenue while balancing efficiency with retargeting audience segmentation and optimization.
How We Did It
- Split-tested different audience types: Lookalike, Broad, and Interest to achieve the best KPIs
- Implemented a multi-campaign strategy: Conversion, Traffic, and Catalog Sales to achieve the best KPIs
- Segmented delivery by device type in order to capitalize on users with high propensity to convert on mobile
- Utilized advanced demographics including age, income, interest, and geographic segmentation
- Segmented ads via Platform (eg. Facebook, Instagram) and Placement (eg. stories, newsfeed)