In 2020, Rungolee approached FSA in search of two main goals: (1) to expand their brand worldwide, and (2) to implement strong e-commerce strategies from the ground up. FSA stepped in to create strong, social-proofed ads and audiences to grow the Rungolee brand on a much larger scale. We’ve increased Rungolee’s Ad Revenue by 534% while decreasing their Cost per Purchase by 67%!
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Google Shopping Ads
About the Brand
Since its launch in 2007, Rungolee has brought the dazzle of India’s vibrant colors and patterns to the streets and scenes of NY and beyond. Growing up in a kaleidoscope of culture in Calcutta, designer Anjali Kamra evokes a taste of BOHO lifestyle in each of the brand’s timeless and effortlessly dashing pieces.
Increase e-Commerce Sales
Full Speed Advertising was able to achieve these massive improvements through various strategic approaches to new creative, ad set restructuring, and audience refinement.
How We Did It
- Aggregated post-engagement across ad sets
- Transitioned to relatable lifestyle imagery over product standalones
- Added videos and gifs to increase engagement and to stop the scroll
- Incorporated story-telling ad copy to enhance brand awareness and likes
- Made strong and unique Call-to-Actions in each phase of the funnel
- Utilized automation tools to detect ad fatigue
Through a structured approach to building and testing lookalike and interest audiences, our team scaled prospecting campaign revenue while balancing efficiency with retargeting audience segmentation and optimization.
How We Did It
- Split-tested different audience types: Lookalike, Broad, and Interest to achieve the best KPIs
- Implemented a multi-campaign strategy: Conversion, Traffic, and Catalog Sales to achieve the best KPIs
- Segmented delivery by device type in order to capitalize on users with high propensity to convert on mobile
- Utilized advanced demographics including age, income, interest, and geographic segmentation
- Segmented ads via Platform (eg. Facebook, Instagram) and Placement (eg. stories, newsfeed)