Menagerie Boutique reached out to FSA with the goal of expanding their successful brick-and-mortar shop into the e-commerce world. With zero digital marketing presence in place, Menagerie was looking to build their online brand reputation from the ground up. FSA has helped them to increase their overall purchases by 440% and to increase their site users by 362%!
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Google Ads
About the Brand
Menagerie is the vision of New York City expat Kate Lawson. A jewelry designer of her own right, Lawson’s work has been featured in New York Magazine and Gotham Magazine. Kate’s creations have appeared at a multitude of high-end accessories shows across the country, including the exclusive Intermezzo in Manhattan and MAGIC in Las Vegas. All of Menagerie’s items are hand-picked weekly by Kate, resulting in new and fresh stock consistently coming into the store and online.
Scale e-commerce sales while maintaining a profitable roas
Full Speed Advertising was able to achieve these massive improvements through various strategic approaches to new creative, ad set restructuring, and audience refinement.
How We Did It
- Aggregated post-engagement across ad sets
- Transitioned to relatable lifestyle imagery over product standalones
- Added videos and gifs to increase engagement and to stop the scroll
- Incorporated story-telling ad copy to enhance brand awareness and likes
- Made strong and unique Call-to-Actions in each phase of the funnel
- Utilized automation tools to detect ad fatigue
Our team scaled prospecting campaign revenue while balancing efficiency with retargeting audience segmentation and optimization. We implemented a structured approach to building and testing lookalike and interest audiences.
How We Did It
- Split-tested different audience types: Lookalike, Broad, and Interest to achieve the best KPIs
- Implemented a multi-campaign strategy: Conversion, Traffic, and Catalog Sales to achieve the best KPIs
- Segmented delivery by device type in order to capitalize on users with high propensity to convert on mobile
- Utilized advanced demographics including age, income, interest, and geographic segmentation
- Segmented ads via Platform (eg. Facebook, Instagram) and Placement (eg. stories, newsfeed)